Birmingham, West Midlands
£20 - £25 per hour
2 months ago
Meridian are currently looking for Quantity Surveyors to work on behalf of our busy client in the Birmingham Area. Quantity Surveyors will be required to manage all costs relating to Mechanical & Electrical installation & minor works projects.
Applicants must have great awareness of the commercial market and liaise with project managers, project engineers, buyers, designers and estimators.
Main duties are:
- Managing risk to improve cost predictability
- To ensure all work at every stage of a project is completed on time, within budget and to the correct standard.
- To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors.
- To prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- To provide assistance and advice to the commercial team on all contractual, financial and commercial activities on specified projects
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting
40 Hour week. 3 Months duration. £20.00 - £25.00 per hour PAYE depending on experience.
The client is looking for surveyors who have a HND or Degree level in quantity or building surveying.
If you are interested in the position and would like more information please apply to the advert with your CV.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.