Meridian Business Support is proud to be working alongside its client and supporting them in the growth of their newly developed Modular systems and Off-Site manufacturing facility in Bromborough.
This facility produces mechanical and electrical modules that range in size from small electrical components through to complex, packaged and fully operational plant rooms. The purpose built manufacturing facility delivers innovative and value engineered solutions to clients across a broad range of industry sectors, allowing for a highly sustainable work load.
Reporting to the Team Leader the successful candidates will carry out mechanical and electrical assembly works as required.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Reading and interpreting drawings and specifications
- Marking out metal, cutting and shaping materials using hand tools and machine tools such as portable grinders, power saws and oxy-gas cutting equipment with relevant training
- Laying out pipework and electrical containment
- Assembling mechanical components
- Assembling electrical components
- Positioning and installing large assemblies
- Installation, maintenance and testing of complex mechanisms
- Carrying out additional relevant tasks as required and with suitable training provided if necessary
The successful candidates will be joining a team at the early stages of development, as such the scope for progression in the future is vast. As this division grows, the client has identified a number of key areas for progression for team members who show the desire and ability for progression. All team members will be given the opportunity for continued professional development with a huge amount of training on offer.
Mon - Thurs: 7.00 - 16.00
Fri: 7.00 - 13.00
Successful applicants will need to have previous experience in a production/ assembly role and will have the ability to interpret specifications and engineering drawings. Whilst full training will be provided, any experience in using hand and machine tools will be a distinct advantage.
Our client has emphasised that, whilst technical ability is certainly important, their focus is to build a core team of people who share their behavioural attitudes towards strict health and safety and a positive working environment. Their vision is for a safety conscious team who deliver on productivity but in a welcoming and friendly working atmosphere.
This is a temp to perm role with a permanent position with our client after the initial 12 week period.
To register your interest in these vacancies please submit a CV via the link below.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.