£24000 - £27000 per annum
4 months ago
The company are looking for someone who has relevant experience or previous experience within Procurement or purchasing and a focused individual with a determined mind-set to achieve the company's wider goals.
- Support all new product introduction while reducing costs throughout the supply chain.
- Ensure all materials are available for production requirements.
- Collate and raise purchase orders and purchase requisitions for materials and indirects.
- Scheduling and expediting of materials.
- Ensure compliance with internal, customers and regulatory Procurement quality procedures.
- Maintain and update MRP purchasing data as accordingly.
- Play an active role in business improvement projects
- Maintain ERP system accuracy on the movement and process and management of materials
- Meet or exceed ongoing or key performance indicators or business objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in Material/production planning.
- Strong ERP / MRP experience.
- Ideally manufacturing or Engineering experience but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and self-motivated.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
What You'll Get In Return:
27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Enhanced Pension scheme
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or call us to discuss the role.