£12.50 - £13.50 per hour
0141 285 7905
20 days ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for the control of deliveries to site by managing the booking in process for deliveries & provide support to Operations Team by managing purchase requisitions as required.
- Ensure orders are processed by appropriate departments
- Ensure back order process is covered in plan
- Ensure service levels are maintained by developing measuring tools for OTIF
- To raise PO’s for Direct Purchases of Raw Materials / Packaging as per MRP
- To optimize stock levels for RM/Pack articles. To maintain accurate stock records.
- To facilitate and support the stock check management programme
- To process Purchase Requisitions / PO’s
- To support and reconcile invoice queries on PO’s raised
- Escalating when necessary supply issues
- Manage day to day supplier performance
- Manage Booking in Process for all deliveries and collections
- Develop & maintain dialogue and interaction with Procurement to support the transition / training / awareness
- Maintain good communication within MMT, Warehouse and Procurement
- Support all areas of the MMT when required
Previous experience in a similar role is required.
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm