£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Perk box, employee social events, lunchbreak activities
020 8680 5777
28 days ago
If the answer is yes, and you'd like the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, fast paced dynamic business set in an idyllic, beautiful countryside setting then you will want to read on!
A high successful independent media organisation are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team and take ownership of all aspects of marketing for a successful, well performing international B2B title. This is a very busy role where, as well as creating the brand marketing strategy, you will coordinate and be heavily involved in the day to day implementation of marketing activity across the full marketing mix including print, digital and social to increase readership / audience for the brand and promote brand events - achieving the best ROI. Your role will see you work closely with internal teams including content, events, sales, data, and design and production, and therefore the ability to build strong relationships internally (as well as externally) will be of absolute importance. You will also be responsible for the line management and training and development of a Marketing Assistant.
As Marketing Manager, your duties will include:
- Putting together marketing strategies to grow the brand's audience and engagement
- Implementing all email marketing activity for the brand to promote print and digital products, and increase readership / audience
- Generating sales leads for internal sales teams using various marketing strategies and tactics
- Paid and organic social media marketing
- Managing contra and media partnerships for the brand
- Delivering digital and print campaigns for the brand across website content, social media, PPC, and email, ensuring the best possible ROI through analysis
- Delivering in-house and client webinars, including related marketing activity and reporting
- Creating planning, and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns for brand events
- Working closely with internal digital teams to update and maintain event websites
- Liaising with design teams on the production of marketing materials
- Detailed campaign performance analysis
To carry out this exciting new Marketing Manager role, it is essential you have previous experience at Marketing Manager level with proven success delivering multi-channel campaigns and achieving key objectives - ideally within a B2B publishing / media organisation however this isn't essential. You will also have previous people management experience, and be hands-on in your approach to your work. Knowledge of GDPR and advertising best practice, as well as CRM systems experience will be important as well.
Salary c. £35-40k p.a. (depending on level of experience) plus a whole host of attractive benefits including perk box, free parking, employee social activities / events, and lunch break activities including picnic areas and recreational games.