Are you a Marketing Manager within Financial Services? Then I have an opportunity for you!
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation, management and ongoing development of marketing literature, product marketing materials, sales and promotional materials for the Group and a number of its market brands. Your role will include developing and managing end to end campaigns to increase awareness of the brands, creating, improving and maintaining content across all channels including web and social channels to achieve business goals. Your duties will also include monitoring ROI and working with external asset managers and platform partners to identify new content and best practices.
- Day to day management of the marketing requirements for the Embark Group and several of its market brands, liaising directly with business stakeholders and sales teams.
- Development and management of the marketing strategy, plan and spend for a number of key market brands
- Creating and publishing content for specific campaigns and new product initiatives on web and social media ensuring it is relevant, timely and accurate, aligned to the Group strategy and growth priorities.
- Supporting the Group Head of Marketing with company wide marketing and communication initiatives
- Responsibility for the design, production and maintenance of the group annual report and corporate information pack.
- Creating and implementing marketing initiatives and campaigns, establishing KPIs and analysing metrics, using the insight to refine the message and approach.
- Initiating ideas and strategies to maximise engagement with our target audiences via all channels.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets managed.
- Overseeing and managing the creative development process, utilising the services of internal resources and external agencies.
- Day to day management of a marketing executive, setting objectives and managing performance, as well as supporting their longer-term development.
- Managing and regularly auditing the marketing and product literature inventory and materials library
- Regular analysis and reporting of ROI and effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation is essential
- Solid experience in B2B marketing, working with proposition and sales teams to devise launch campaigns, develop messaging, create marketing content, produce sales materials and operational literature to support new and updated products and services
- Experience developing compelling multi-channel marketing content for presentations, sales support, events and campaigns
- Creative thinking essential as are basic design editing skills Indesign/HTML
- Experience using current digital marketing tools and techniques and developing content for web and social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands concurrently, with a sense of urgency to meet client needs
- An ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and experience working with external agencies on PR, content and design
- Successful track record in developing marketing campaigns that drive results
- Experience in financial services
This is a full time role based in London (EC4N), offering a salary circa £65,000 - £75,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include performance related bonus, holiday, pension, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.