£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Perk box, free parking, employee social activities / events, and lunch break activities including picnic areas and recreational games
020 8680 5777
9 days ago
If you like the sound of that and you have the ability to be both strategic and get involved in the day to day implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns, then you will want to read on!
A high successful independent media organisation are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team and take ownership of all aspects of marketing for a successful, well established international B2B title. This is a very busy hands on role where, as well as creating the brand marketing strategy, you will coordinate and be heavily involved in the day to day implementation of marketing activity across the full marketing mix including print, digital and social to increase readership / audience for the brand and promote brand events - achieving the best ROI.
Your role will see you work closely with internal teams including content, events, sales, data, and design and production, and therefore the ability to build strong relationships internally (as well as externally) will be of absolute importance. You will also be supported by Marketing Assistants who are focused on a portfolio of brands.
As Marketing Manager, your duties will include:
- Putting together marketing strategies to grow the brand's audience and engagement
- Implementing all email marketing activity for the brand to promote print and digital products, and increase readership / audience
- Generating sales leads for internal sales teams using various marketing strategies and tactics
- Paid and organic social media marketing
- Managing contra and media partnerships for the brand
- Delivering digital and print campaigns for the brand across website content, social media, PPC, and email, ensuring the best possible ROI through analysis
- Delivering in-house and client webinars, including related marketing activity and reporting
- Creating planning, and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns for brand events
- Working closely with internal digital teams to update and maintain event websites
- Liaising with design teams on the production of marketing materials
- Detailed campaign performance analysis
To carry out this exciting new role, I am interested in speaking with an experienced Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive (looking for the next step up) with proven success delivering multi-channel campaigns and achieving key objectives within a B2B publishing / media organisation, and a hands on approach to their work.
Knowledge of GDPR and advertising best practice, as well as CRM systems experience will be important as well.
Salary c. £35,000- 40,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) plus a whole host of attractive benefits including perk box, free parking, employee social activities / events, and lunch break activities including picnic areas and recreational games
The business are currently working from home, and once back in the office will be looking to have a form of flexible working policy in the place which is to be confirmed.