£28000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Life Cover and Subsidised Staff Canteen
01392 423 301
about 2 months ago
Working directly with the Marketing and Digital teams, you’ll be the voice of the brand, effectively communicating with customers and potential customers through engaging, concise, and clear content creation for our digital platforms (website and social media channels) and progressing into blog or feature pieces as required. You’ll help to build brand enthusiasts and convey a positive brand presence in everything that you do. You’ll manage and grow engagement on our social media platforms, exploring strategies and current best practice to extend our reach and gain followers and brand advocates. You’ll recommend new social media channels for the business and then manage these, develop digital content and website copy to support the creation of new tools and features within the business’s digital portfolio.
- Digital copy and content creation: Be responsible for the creation and amending of key digital content on our website to showcase our ever growing and developing suite of digital tools and services
- Copywriting: A confident copywriter and social media expert, as a natural team player you will work alongside of a strong team of senior marketers (digital, brochure, design, and campaigns) and support the team with your expertise and advice on their copy and content creation for campaigns.Be responsible for the creation and amending of key digital content on our website to showcase our ever growing and developing suite of digital tools and services.
- Social media: Lead, develop, and own the Facebook page and Instagram account for the business, with posting support from the Marketing Assistant. Monitor engagement and successes, whilst working with the Marketing Team to incorporate our supplier brands activity to complement the business communication.
- Data and reporting: Have confidence and proficiency with social media platforms and supporting tools (Hootsuite etc.). Evaluate the effectiveness of all social media activity and produce clear reporting of performance back to the management team.
- Projects and Marketing Planning: Lead on social media strategy development, conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future social media campaigns and content creation. Undertake continuous analysis of market trends and competitor activity to stay abreast of the competition.
• Keep up to date with social media trends, new web-based marketing, website designs and features, to apply to your content writing and to feed back to the team where appropriate to create ideas for website traffic generation and online order growth. Also be up to date with current community trends, innovations, and opportunities.
- We’re looking for someone with at least 2-3 years’ experience running active social media channel, a natural communicator with excellent digital copywriting skills and someone who is a natural people person, empathetic and customer centric.
- You‘ll be a self-starter, willing to use initiative to prioritise time effectively, be organised and have a strong attention to detail.
- It’s important that you’re confident and comfortable working with data, analysing, researching, and making data-lead decisions. You’ll be able to clearly demonstrate inventiveness and brilliance in developing copy and content.
- A confident copywriter and social media expert, as a natural team player you will work alongside of a strong team of senior marketers (digital, brochure, design, and campaigns) and support the team with your expertise and advice on their copy and content creation for campaigns.
- A marketing qualification or relevant experience, experience in a social media role, including the launch of a social media platform for a business (preferably B2B), combined with experience of creating web-based content and copy for websites all required.
Discretionary bonus based on profitability
Health care and life assurance after one years service
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
8.30-5 Monday to Friday - Hybrid working can be available for this role, 2 days office based, 3 days home working, once fully up to speed.