An independent, highly successful media company are looking for a Marketing Executive to take on a new and exciting opportunity within their dynamic marketing team. Based in vibrant, beautiful offices set in an idyllic countryside location, your role will see you responsible for multi-channel marketing (print, digital and social) across the product suite for a major, successful international brand.
As the Marketing Executive responsible for representing your brand, you will effectively manage and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns (including print, digital, SEO/PPC, social media, email marketing) ensuring best possible return-on-investment (ROI) for clients, and promote readership and brand events - increasing sponsorship, exhibition, awards and delegate revenue.
This interesting and varied role will also see you:
- Coordinate and implement email marketing
- Produce media planners for sales teams
- Coordinate and manage contras and media partnerships
- Update websites
- Deliver in-house and client webinars
- Produce and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Coordinating the production of branded marketing material by liaising, briefing and managing designers, printers, other departments and external suppliers
To take on this fantastic opportunity it is essential that you possess previous hands-on multi-channel marketing experience, along with strong IT skills and an understanding of CRM systems. Experience within media or events would also be attractive.
If you are highly driven with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team then please do get in touch!
Salary c. £23-26k p.a. depending on level of experience - plus a whole host of attractive benefits!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.