£65000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking on-site, monthly employee awards, employee social events
020 8680 5777
27 days ago
An exciting Marketing Director opportunity has arisen at a successful, forward thinking media / publishing company based in a picturesque, idyllic countryside setting. This is both a strategic and hands-on role where you'll be responsible for heading up and providing leadership to a dynamic marketing team - carrying out all aspects of performance management and learning and development. You will also work closely and collaborate with internal teams such as events, data, multimedia and sales.
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and hands-on executing the marketing strategy for a portfolio of international B2B brands (as well as the corporate brand) to drive engagement, reach and presence - setting KPIs and brand direction
- Managing marketing initiatives to create demand generation and user acquisition strategies for client and brand campaigns
- Overseeing reporting on key metrics to measure and monitor the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Developing and testing new marketing initiatives to achieve objectives
- Supporting and facilitating new product development and launch
- Leading, empowering, managing and developing your marketing team - including performance management and IDPs
- Setting and managing the marketing budget
I am interested in talking to a Marketing Director, Head of Marketing or Chief Marketing Officer who has proven experience within the B2B publishing, media and events sectors, and who has experience empowering, managing and developing a high performance marketing team. Your experience will encompass the full marketing mix (including all digital channels) and data driven activities, and you will have directed and managed integrated marketing, planning, execution and measurement.
Salary for this role is c. £65,000 - £80,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience).
Benefits include: free parking on-site, monthly employee awards, employee social events