£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: working from home (part of the week), free parking on-site, employee social events, recreational activities on-site, and employee awards
020 8680 5777
25 days ago
An exciting Marketing Assistant opportunity has arisen within a growing, dynamic marketing team at an independent, forward thinking media business not far from Westerham and Sevenoaks, where you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of client campaigns across online and offline channels (e.g. print, website content, email, social networks, PPC, etc.) - ensuring the best return on investment. Your role will see you provide support with client webinars, and implement e-mail marketing campaigns for your brand to promote the suite of media products offered.
As a Marketing Assistant, your role will include:
- Setting up and managing webinars and digital campaigns
- Uploading content marketing collateral and website banners to websites
- Promoting the print and digital issues of the magazine across all marketing channels including articles and features
- Optimising marketing campaigns for client led products
- Updating client campaign statistics and delivering analysis
- Coordinating e-mail marketing activity for the brand
- Assisting with events and brand marketing activity (including lead generation and audience development)
- Managing contra deals and media partnerships
I am interested in discussing this exciting opportunity with a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive or Marketing Officer who has strong administration skills and ideally previous relevant marketing experience. Solid IT skills (including an understanding of CRM databases), and excellent planning, organisational and communication skills are essential for this role. Any experience using Adobe software would certainly be attractive as well (not isn't essential).
Salary £18,000 - £25,000 (depending on level of experience) plus attractive benefits including free parking on-site, employee social events, recreational activities on-site, and employee awards.
The business is currently operating a hybrid working policy - working from home 3 days per week, and 2 days of the week working from the office.