£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a proactive and organised administrator (ideally with experience in a marketing department), with the confidence to engage with both internal stakeholders and clients externally?
Do you have an understanding and experience of CRM systems?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the marketing department at an independent media company, where you will be responsible for providing support to sales and marketing teams in the fulfilment of client campaigns across print and digital products (including webinars and digital campaigns). You will also carry out sales administration support as part of your role.
Your role will include:
- Using the CRM database, ensuring all information and time-frames are correct for clients and campaigns
- Coordinating client assets (images, content) and print materials
- Chasing clients or internal teams for all collateral needed (emails, banners, print and digital advertising)
- Loading content marketing collateral to websites
- Uploading website banners to the website
- Loading new issue content to the website
- Producing and compiling campaign activity reports
- Producing sales collateral including case studies, whitepapers, presentations
- Supporting the sales team with queries relating to data look-ups, availability on ad space, production information
A high attention to detail along with strong administration, communication and organisational skills are essential for this position. Experience using any Adobe software would be advantageous along with marketing and/or publishing sector knowledge and experience.
Salary c. £18,000 - £22,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.