£25,000-£28,000 per year - Marketing & Communications Officer
I am working with a well established charity that is looking to recruit a talented and proactive Marketing & Communications Officer to join their friendly and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
Supporting the Head of Marketing & Communications and working in partnership with all teams throughout the organisation you will support the Head of Marketing & Communications in developing and delivering the charities marketing and communications strategies.
- Contribute towards the content planning and enjoy accountability for assigned content development
- Produce engaging content for the website, blog posts, newsletters and e-campaigns
- Write campaign web and email content as required, as well as ongoing supporter communications
- Manage engagement communications for a campaign, conducting a project evaluation and bring together results across activities and make recommendations moving forward
- Write design and video briefs and manage the production, film and print process for projects and campaigns If you have experience of organising digital content as well as a good understanding of the principles of developing engaging content, then we would like to hear from you.
This role will suit candidates who have 2-3 years marketing experience including content creation and experience of digital channels and social media
If this role is of interest, we'd love to hear from you. Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.