£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: working from home (part of the week), private health scheme, discounts on retail, gym and outdoor leisure activities
020 8680 5777
3 months ago
A brand new Marketing Analyst opportunity has been created at an established, industry leading membership organisation in East Grinstead where you'll report to the Digital Marketing Manager and be the "go to expert" in a dynamic marketing team when it comes to driving data driven decisions to improve the performance of websites and lead generation marketing campaigns. You will gather, organise and analyse data, and create dashboards and automated reports that will enable you to deliver insights, advice and recommendations.
Your new Marketing Analyst role will involve:
- Providing insights on digital marketing performance - what is and isn't working, and providing recommendations and insights to support future campaign planning and new product development
- Analysing and interpreting website user behaviour, and identifying trends and areas that need to be improved
- Analysing and reporting results of improvements made
- Creating and maintaining market and competitor research, presenting findings to help shape strategies
- Understanding the customer journey and and providing insights to improve user experience
- Managing Google Tag Manager containers and implementing analytic tracking requirements for digital campaigns
For this Marketing Analyst opportunity I'm very interested in speaking with a Marketing Data Analyst, Digital Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, or Marketing Analytics or Digital Analytics professional who has experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Firebase and Data Studio - as well as an understanding of UX / user experience. Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to analyse high volumes of data from multiple sources are essential too.
Salary £35,000 to £42,000 p.a. (depending on experience) plus attractive benefits including working from home (part of the week), private health scheme, discounts on retail, gym and outdoor leisure activities.