£30000 - £310000 per annum
01392 423 301
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Marine Engineer, with a sound knowledge of diesel engines, looking for a fairly autonomous role which combines working within the business and travelling to various client sites throughout the UK and possibly Europe? You will carry out workshop and on site activities on various commercial marine engineering sites, supporting all products and services. You will carry out servicing, inspection, maintenance and diagnostics of diesel marine products to the highest standard.
- To carry out servicing, inspection, maintenance and diagnostics of this well established diesel marine engineering company
- Complete documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- To ensure the scope and timing of assigned tasks are understood, completed as per requirements and in accordance with relevant working procedures.
- To work in accordance with current quality procedures and advise any errors or variances to the Aftersales Support Manager.
- To maintain all tools and equipment in a clean and usable condition; return tools and equipment to the appropriate storage area(s) when not being used.
- General knowledge of diesel engines and a background in the sale and managing of spare parts, preferably in the marine sector.
- Experience in Parts Sales, ideally in the marine sector.
- Marine parts experience.
- Engine knowledge.
20 Days holiday + Bank holidays
Company van, mobile and laptop
Fuel card and overnight expenses