£24 - £30 per annum
about 1 month ago
Duties can include the following:
- Bulk Loading: Connecting tanks to a pigging line system in order to take the oil to the tanker loading arms, ensure the correct product is loaded in the correct pots, ensure correct quantities are loaded.
- Shunting: Drive tankers on site, off-loading, wash tankers in preparation for loading, flush vehicle pumps, take samples to be tested, daily tanker checks to ensure vehicle is safe to use, complete daily housekeeping checks.
- Manufacturing: Working on the manufacturing plant, charging additives into manufacturing vessels, taking samples, flushing manufacturing vessels, fetching additives from the raw material warehouse, completing daily housekeeping checks.
- Experience with previous shunting/HGV experience, and manufacturing experience.
- Flexible to work overtime if required.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Please note the role requires working at heights and carrying out duties outdoors.
Please call us today to discuss this excellent opportunity.