In this role you will be responsible for providing accurate technical support to production staff to help ensure deliveries are completed on time to meet the master production schedule.
This role will include:
- Answering technical queries raised by the shop floor operators and offload companies.
- Raising change requests to support design changes to various documentation where required.
- Controlling the change process within the department
- Creating standard operating procedures (S.O.P's) and Methods of assembly (M.O.A's) to improve the working processes within department
- Investigate process improvements to provide long term solutions to frequently recurring build issues and queries.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to at least ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship. Some post-training experience desirable.
- Understand the principles of MRP.
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft package software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Able to use graphics software (Paintshop Pro).
- Familiar with the Engineering change process and documentation.
- Team worker and good communicator with influencing skills.
- Electrical engineering background from an Aerospace or high integrity electrical manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with proven analysis & problem solving techniques
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.