£13 - £13.50 per hour
26 days ago
Temporary to Permanent
Are you an experienced Manual Turner looking for work? Look no further we are currently recruiting, We can offer great rates of pay and excellent benefits for the right candidate.
- Pay: £13- £13.50ph
- Shifts Available: Monday - Friday 06:00-14:00 or 07:00-15:00
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent, after 12 Weeks.
Benefits of working for Meridian Business Support as a Manual Turner:
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-going Work
- Holiday Entitlement
- SSP payments
- Pension Contributions
- Access to a counsellor for you and your family during the pandemic
- Access to our Temp Club with discounts, savings and so much more!
Role of a Manual Turner:
- Selecting the cutting tools for machining operations using CNC or conventional lathes.
- Mounting and dismounting workpieces on/from lathe.
- Performing roughing and finishing operations.
- Checking finished pieces to ensure compliance with technical drawings.
We would love to hear of people with the following experience Turner Machinist, Manual Turner, CNC Programmer.
If you are interested in the above Manual Turner positions, please click apply and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch shortly.