Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
I have a rare opportunity for a highly organised and experienced Administrator to join a prestigious client of mine in Yeovil. I am looking for an adaptable, forward thinking and proactive individual to provide comprehensive administrative assistance to the senior management team.
What will your day look like?
- Action paperwork relating to new hires, leavers, and other employee amendments through the Company's system
- Administer DBS checks for new employees
- Check monthly payroll summaries and submit necessary amendments
- Maintenance of employee files and relevant associated databases
- Diary Management
- Arrange business travel; compile travel briefs and visa applications
- Telephone, Email and Office Management - Screen telephone calls and emails, forward calls and take messages and respond to emails.
- Manage the use of conference rooms, including arranging hospitality refreshments.
- Prepare, compose and distribute correspondence/memorandums
- Preparation of minutes and actions and progress-chasing of actions.
- Responsible for coordinating with on-site security all visitor bookings
- Complete and distribute employee engagement survey, and able to analyses the results in presentation format.
- General Office Administration, responsible for: Outgoing post and distribution of incoming post; booking meeting rooms; oversee visitors to the site ensuring professional image maintained.
For this role I am looking for someone who is an excellent communicator who is used to supporting a senior level management team. The ability to be flexible and keep calm under pressure is a must. You will have excellent computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and be highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple dairies and schedules for various members of staff.
This is role is a temporary role that could go permanent for the right person, but an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong administration background
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.