Our client is a global leader in Media & Tech Solutions with a turnover of around £13 million , due to a recent merger you will be joining the company at an exciting time. They are now looking for someone to join their busy finance team based in South West London.
You will be supporting the Financial Controller for the EMEA pillar of the business and there will be plenty of opportunity to take ownership of a variety of responsibilities.
Some listed below:
- Ownership of the month end close - journal posting, accruals, prepayments, depreciation
- Complete/Review UK quarterly VAT & adhoc statistical returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations - accrued and deferred income, fixed assets, accruals, prepayments, payroll, inter company
- Monthly project P&L analysis, reporting to project managers including variance to budget/forecast
- Capex spend analysis
- Adhoc Excel modelling and spreadsheet design
- Audit preparation
To succeed in this role you will need to have broad accounting experience and a Accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA, exposure within a multi-currency environment, strong Excel skills including (SUMIFS, SUMIF, COUNTIF, lookups, pivot table) and be able to manipulate large quantities of data sets. You will need to be a good team player and confident in mentoring junior staff members.
This is a fast paced role that may suit someone who has previous experience within the technology/media sector.
Salary c£50,000 per annum plus benefits, If you are looking to join a global multi-cultural, friendly, progressive corporate company then this could be the role for you.....
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.