Management Accountant Honiton £30K - £40K DOE
Are you a Management Accountant with knowledge and application of integrated ERP systems?
Do you have a background knowledge and understanding of engineering businesses?
Are you qualified and looking to work for a first class business with a friendly and talented work force? If so you may want to explore this excellent opportunity and call me today to discuss.
I am looking for a Management Accountant for a world leading specialist within the engineering sector. With plans for further growth you will be joining this well established and attractive business at an exciting time.
Your main responsibility will be to prepare accounts and budgets. You will be maintaining and developing the monthly management reporting pack for the group companies to provide accurate management information for the directors. You will need to have an in-depth and hands on comprehension of the capabilities manufacturing module of the ERP system to ensure its use is maximised. You will be assisting with the development and use of the MRP and scheduling module within the ERP system and reviewing all costs within the host ERP system to assist projects to enable contract cost and profitability analysis against the budgets.
They are looking for :
- You are qualified or possibly on the path to full qualification
- You will have a background knowledge and understanding of engineering businesses.
- A good level of knowledge, understanding and application of integrated ERP systems
- You will be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft products including; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- A fantastic friendly and successful business
- Opportunity to grow your career.
- On site parking and facilities
- Early Friday finish
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.