0118 907 3199
11 days ago
- 6 – 9 months contract
- Salary – up to £24,375 - Dependant on Experience
- Hourly Rate -£25 - £12.50
- Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday – 08.45 – 17.15
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Benefits include - Pension
You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience of purchasing industrial parts & components, proven experience of management & control of a stores environment and ensuring stock levels and be from a Engineering/technical background with an NVQ 2 in stores management.
Working alongside the maintenance manager you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance planning systems and processes kept up to date including: asset register, maintenance schedules, lifting tackle register, spare parts and prices, supplier information, machinery and equipment information, manuals and documentation.
Maintenance Technical Administrator Core Responsibilities:
- System administration including data management and keeping records up to date;
- responsibility for maintenance stores and stock control;
- expediting suppliers and data required for CMMS system; and
- Purchasing and ordering spare parts and materials.
- Must have previous experience in a purchasing industrial parts & component
- Must be from a Engineering/technical background
- Must have management & control of a stores environment and ensuring stock levels
- Experience of Computerised Maintenance Manufacturing Systems (CMMS)
- Must be a team player and great communicator
- Must be a great problem solver – no challenge is too big!
- Dynamic personality with “whatever it takes” approach to get the job done