£38000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Company Benefits!!!
0117 906 5808
3 months ago
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be managing up to 15 direct reports including Multi Skilled Engineers as well as sub-contractors. You will be covering in excess of 15 sites within the healthcare industry (clinics, small surgeries, outpatient centres etc) in and around Central and North West London.
As Maintenance Supervisor you will report into the Contracts Manager, ensuring the M&E elements of the contract are delivered. This will include overseeing and managing the PPM and reactive maintenance, monitoring KPIs and entering into the CAFM system, and manage all health & safety, COSHH and permit to work systems across all sites. You will be responsible for recruitment and development of staff including annual appraisals, managing staff absenteeism and disciplinary issues. This is a client facing role so you will maintain and manage the client relationship on a daily basis.
We are keen to hear from applicants with at least 3 years’ experience in a Maintenance Supervisory/ Management role. You will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance with experience of service delivery in a high-profile environment. You will have the ability to manage and prioritise varying and demanding workloads and deliver projects on time and to budget
- 18th Edition
- City & Guilds Level 3 orequivalent in Building Services
- Pension contributions up to 8% or Auto Enrolment
- Life Assurance to the minimum value of 2 times your salary.
- Private medical care - You can also upgrade your cover to include your partner and/or dependants at your cost
- You can purchase up to 5 additional days holiday per year as well as your holiday entitlement
- Access to the Its Flex benefits portal which will give you discounts on retail vouchers, gym membership, leisure activities and holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee of the Month and Year
- Long Service Awards
- Retirement recognition
- Discounted energy for home
This role would suit: Building Services Supervisor, FM Services Supervisor, Facilities Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Regional Facilities Manager, Hard Services Manager, Technical Services Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, FM Site Supervisor, M&E Maintenance Supervisor.
London, Leatherhead, Middlesex, Uxbridge, Kensington, Hackney, Harlesden, Kingsbury, Westminster, Epsom, West Drayton, Surbiton, Acton