We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join a company with exciting growth plans and genuine career progression opportunities. The successful Maintenance Supervisor will be a time served Multi Skilled engineer (Mechanically Bias) who has excellent supervisory skills.
Your main purpose of the Maintenance Supervisor role will be to oversee all aspects of maintenance, fault diagnosis and supervise a team of maintenance technicians to ensure all tasks are completed as efficiently as possible ensuring that production is not affected due to machine downtime.
The main duties of the Maintenance Supervisor will include:
- Carrying out the mechanical maintenance and upkeep of production machinery and equipment.
- Developing the planned / preventative maintenance schedule
- Working effectively as a team being the front line response to all breakdowns including finding faults, rectifying and modifying machinery as required.
- Working efficiently to ensure machine downtime is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all machinery and various equipment that is being used is to a safe standard and any issues/missing components are reported immediately.
- Building relationships with internal and external suppliers in order to source service engineers and spare parts
- Keeping all maintenance work records up to date on a computerised systems
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- A time served Mechanically Bias Engineer, with relevant supervisory experience from within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working in a time critical environment
The Successful candidate will be:
- Self motivated and work efficiently to resolve breakdowns as quickly as possible
- Be able to stay calm in high pressure situations
- An excellent communicator
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to prioritise your own workload depending on business requirements
- Be able to engage well with the team to ensure everyone is working to the best of their ability
This role would suit someone who has already worked in a similar role and who can demonstrate strong engineering skills.
This is a day's regular role, and the salary is £33800.
To apply for this exciting Maintenance Supervisor role, please send your CV today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.