£30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Additional Holiday for Christmas Shutdown, Subsidised Canteen
01392 423 301
8 months ago
You will be responsible for the daily maintenance and repair (preventative and emergency) of a wide range of production and engineering machinery. This will be an interesting and broad based role, maintaining electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery within this engineering manufacturing facility. The environment is modern, clean and just off Sowton Industrial Estate so a nice place to work. Your working hours will be 7.45am-4.15M-T, with a 1.45 finish on a Friday.
- Oversee and carry out preventative maintenance and ensure log is kept up to date
- Work alongside production advising and implementing changes leading to continuous improvement in safety and quality
- Excellent diagnostic skills and the ability to prioritise essential to ensure downtime minimised
- Conduct risk assessments prior to any maintenance work being undertaken
- HNC/HND or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering / Engineering qualification or timed served
- Experience within a manufacturing / production environment
- Carried out PPM.
- Understanding of pneumatics.
- Read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Produce mechanical and electrical drawings ideal, although not essential.
- Experience in leading small team or a desire to progress into this kind of supervisor role.
- A good all round mechanical and electrical knowledge required.
- Ideally 17th Edition (plus)
7.45am-4.15M-T, with a 1.45 finish on a Friday