Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer who wants to work for an award-winning company?
You will directly contribute to the Maintenance team and ensure the smooth manufacturing of products for prestigious projects and company's worldwide.
If you want to join a forward-looking company, we want to hear from you.
- Working as part of the Maintenance Team carrying out diagnostics, effective repairs and preventative planned maintenance to plant, mechanical and electrical systems and general factory maintenance.
- This is a varied and challenging role and you will be involved in instillation and commissioning of new equipment, repair of existing equipment, and carry out repairs on the site buildings as required and general factory maintenance and repair.
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Methodical use of document control systems - paper and electronic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good administrative, organisational and communication skills
- Numerate and good computer literacy skills
- Logical thinking & reasoning skills
- Work accurately with attention to detail.
- Good technical aptitude
- Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme including Life Assurance
- Company sick payments scheme
- Service recognition benefits including additional holiday from year 2
- Free company clothing of polo shirts and jacket
- Various staff discounts
- Local Discounted Gym Membership
Working Hours: Your working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm & Friday 8am to 2pm, 40 hours per week for training, then a rota of early 6am to 2:30pm and late shift 2pm to 10:30pm month to month.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.