£40000 - £44000 per annum, Benefits: Pension
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
If you are an experienced and knowledgeable Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer, then this could be the role for you! This is a busy, hands-on role which will call upon your full mechanical and electrical technical ability within both preventative and emergency repair in a busy production environment. In return, you will join a state of the art facility, working on cutting edge machinery and in a beautiful, relatively new building.
- To assist the Engineering Manager with continuous improvement, by recommending changes that could prolong machine life, increase efficiency, reduce wastage and aid the smooth running of departments.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance as required.
- Carry out Corrective Action as required.
- Taking responsibility for the control of the parts store, ensuring that correct parts are kept in stock to prevent and minimize downtime of machines.
- Liaising with any departments necessary to ensure the smooth running of the production facility and minimising downtime by prioritising engineering issues.
- Ensure that documentation for Corrective Action and Preventative Maintenance are filled out correctly.
- Assist with Facilities Maintenance and Development.
You’ll be an all round maintenance engineer with proven experience of working within a production / manufacturing environment.
Experience working in a GMP regulated facility or similar (BRC, ISO 9001, BETA NOPS) is desirable but not essential.
Candidates must also have a good level of IT knowledge to operate the ERP system and ideally an interest in future technology and equipment to ensure our business continues as a state of the art manufacturer.
Practical approach to problem solving.
A can do attitude.
Competitive salary, day working (Mon-Fri) and a range of benefits including excellent pension scheme, healthcare benefits and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Standard working hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday, however flexibility is essential to support the business at peak times and conduct out of hour’s maintenance / engineering operations.