£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension
8 months ago
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Maintenance Engineer to work for their esteemed manufacturing client based in East Lothian.
Working Hours :-
- Mon - Fri 08.00 - 16.00
Key Essentials :-
- Maintenance Engineer to HNC level
- Fault finding/Diagnostic skills are of prime importance
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of manufacturing processes
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to work on own initiative
Key Responsibilities :-
- Carrying out scheduled and reactive maintenance on all machinery and equipment on site
- Ensuring that all maintenance work is carried out to the highest of standard at all times and in line with the company's high expectations
- Deliver maintenance work to schedule and deal with any unexpected emergency faults with the required accuracy
- Ensure that all work carried out is in line with the company's strict Health & Safety policy
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to help highlight faults and make improvements to the site
If you are interested in this position then please send a copy of your up to date CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin Harper on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.