£30345 per annum
0141 285 7905
about 1 month ago
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly regarded company who are forward thinking, dynamic in their processes and take engineering seriously.
We are looking for a candidate ideally from a food processing or packaging environment and have a sound working knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety. Good mechanical skills are essential and electrical knowledge would be ideal.
Enginnering team covers 24 hour working over 5 days, using a 3 shift rota system and carries out planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and on going process improvement work.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will report to the Engineering Team Leader and must be able to work on own initiative and work with the production teams, providing engineering solutions to production issues. Good interpersonal skills along with a ‘can do’ attitude are mandatory.
Maintenance Engineer, Key Responsibilities
- Initially shadowing the Engineer team before going on to own projects and assisting with mechanical or electrical breakdowns
- Planned and preventative maintenance on mechanical/electrical machinery on site
- Completing reports detailing daily tasks performed and shift reports at the end of every shift
- Ensure all equipment and pre-start checks are completed daily before production commences
- Diagnose faults with equipment when requested
- Ensuring that the operation and related tasks are conducted in a safe working manner and that any incidents/ accidents and hazards are duly reported
- Adhering to H&S regulations at all time
- Rotational - D/S, B/S, N/S - changing every two weeks
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org