£20000 - £25000 per annum
22 days ago
- Assist Maintenance Engineers with all aspects of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Boiler Operator – Involved with all aspects of the Energy Centre including routine checks, maintenance, inspections and deliveries.
- Specific Maintenance activities such as Machine cleaning, Process Water Tank Cleaning and Monitoring, Fork Truck Battery Top Up’s, Lubrication.
- Maintain good Housekeeping and high 5S standards in all areas including Maintenance Workshops/Stores, Plant Rooms & Energy Centre.
- General Factory Cleaning and waste disposal
- Assist with the management of contractors.
- Assist with day to day running of the maintenance stores.
- Ensure CMMS data is kept up to date and work orders closed in a timely manner.
- Replenishment and stock control of factory consumables.
- Spill response.
- Collections and Deliveries using the Maintenance Van or alternative company vehicles.
- Understand and comply with Company Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) practices, identify areas for improvement and support related initiatives
- Engage, suggest and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and projects, as required
- Develop and drive your own personal development plan
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of your commercial impact on the department
- Ability to work on daily plans and tasks using numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail to maintain high levels of quality
- Aspiration to learn and develop in the role
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Good organisation and time management skills