We have a fantastic opportunity as a MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT based very closely to Hereford City Centre.
The role will require you to work have a valid DBS check as the role is based in the medical sector, if you do not have one already in place you must be willing to undertake one.
The main duties for the position are:
- Demonstrate sites maintenance protocols across all sectors
- Be competent in all maintenance aspects
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations in the delivery of the Estates Maintenance Service. Evidential documentation in support of compliance to be managed and available to satisfy audit requirements.
- Update and maintain accurate records including, PDA, job dockets and service reports.
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications and working relationships both internally and externally.
- Adherence to the site health and safety, quality and risk management procedures.
- Participate in the on-call team rota, if and when required.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
The right candidate for the role will:
- Have experience within the engineering/Building industry
- Be articulate and confident communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Have relevant engineering/Building qualification and experience.
- Be proactive and pragmatic approach to issue resolution
- Be flexible and adaptable approach to working within the changing needs of the business
The working hours will be 7.30am-4pm Monday to Friday and pay £8.21 per hour.
If you have the required skills for the role, please send your CV to LDUFFY@MERIDIANBS.CO.UK or call Meridian on 01432 261444
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.