£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Fully remote or in-office working, £35,000 to £50,000 a year, Annual bonus scheme
01392 423 301
9 days ago
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 a year + benefits
- Fully remote or in-office working
- Mon – Fri working hours (9am – 5:30pm)
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Laptop of choice (PC or Mac)
- Full access to company hardware, software & tools
- Magento 2 certification
- Ongoing training & development
- Modern office space & utilities
- Casual dress & working environment
- Opportunities for progression & advancement
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects including end-to-end website builds, custom-built Magento 2 modules and API integrations.
In addition to working on various development projects this role will also focus on delivering a first-class support service and providing innovative technical solutions for a wide range of clients.
This new role will provide the successful applicant with a large opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a small, but highly motivated team of extremely experienced developers.
Do you have the following
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce industry standards & best practice
- Strong troubleshooting & investigation skills
- Good understanding of the development process
- Ability to focus on multiple projects/clients & work independently
- Attention to detail on both front and back-end tasks
- 2-3+ years experience working with Magento
- 2-3+ years experience working with PHP
- 1-2+ years experience working with the following;
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career whilst working for a highly successful business in Devon offering a supportive and caring working environment. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will call you shortly to discuss the role further.