£19250 - £19500 per annum
26 days ago
Are you a machine setter looking to develop your skills? Would you be excited at the possibility to train at the highest standard in order to boost your current skill set and progress?
We have a fantastic opportunity at an international medical company, that have recently established a new site in Ross on Wye, Herefordshire.
Meridian business support is recruiting for multiple machine setters to develop and grow their skills at this prestigious company.
- Setting machines daily ready for manufacturing work to commence
- Operation of production machinery and equipment, packing orders to meet standard specification and deadlines
- You will ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality
- Responsibility for ensuring that the production and packing in accordance with company procedures and hygiene policies
- Responsible for leading the team in the absence of the Production Manager
- Responsible for training of staff under your leadership and as directed by the Production Manager
- Maximise output whilst maintaining quality of product and documentation
Working Hours- 08:00am-17:00pm
Pay Rate- £10.00 per hour / £19,500 per annum
If the above role interests you, please call 01432 261444 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.