£9.02 per hour, Benefits: rising to £9.90 an hour after 12 weeks
22 days ago
Temp to perm
The role involves
1. Machines – producing composite covers and accessories
2. Compounds – mixing chemicals for materials
They use machines such as
1. Hydraulic Press
2. Pallet Wrapper
3. Industrial mixers
4. Use of hand-held power tools
The role will be working rotating shifts days and noons as below
· Mon – Thurs: 6am – 2pm Fri- 6am – 1pm
· Mon – Thurs: 1.55pm – 9.55pm Fri 12.55pm – 7.55pm
The successful candidates will have previous manufacturing and production experience, be able to complete heavy lifting and will be ok to work with fibreglass.
For further information please apply today.