Purpose of job/mission:
To ensure maximum output of the CCM and Wadding machines whilst fixing minor known faults and alarms across the machines. To ensure that products are packed to the customer's specification. Tasks & responsibilities:
FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
- Carry out daily TPM checks on CCM and Wadding machines. To report any discrepancies to the Shift Manager/Technician.
- Fix any known faults/alarms that occur across the machines which you are capable of to ensure minimal downtime. Correctly log any downtime of the machines so it can be recorded and monitored.
- Follow correct start and stop procedure when stopping and restarting machines.
- Changing of foil/bagger film when necessary.
- To ensure the product being packed meets the required specification. To report any defects to Shift Manager/Technician.
- To ensure the packaging is of an acceptable standard, removing any cartons, trays or debris etc. Use of correct cleaning equipment and degreasers when cleaning packaging.
- To check that each label is the correct one for the product being packed. To ensure that the date and correct product code is clearly marked on each label.
- To ensure that goods are properly wrapped and to report any faults immediately to supervision.
- To ensure that housekeeping is of the highest standard at all times.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with health and safety practice.
- To perform any other duties in connection with the operation of providing good quality packaging and machine operations, that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and are consistent with the "Main Purpose of the Job
- 3-shift pattern, Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am rotating shifts – hourly rate - £12.01
- Overtime £18.02