£17076 - £19156 per annum, Benefits: Half day on a Friday, job Security, career progression and excellent training provided
13 days ago
Your typical day will be as follows:
- Deep cleaning of production areas, walkways, walls and stairs
- Machine care and cleanliness
- Washing, spinning out, deburring & polishing machined components
- Packing completed parts for stock then completing job cards
- Some machine operating – loading and unloading components
- Quality checks on parts using our metrology equipment
You will start of on a salary of £17,076 and progress up to £19,156 once your skills are developed. Working hours are: Monday-Thursday: 6.30am-3.30pm & Friday: 6.30am-1pm.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!