£11.11 per hour
26 days ago
About the role:
- Loading and operating machinery in accordance with company procedures, to meet customer requirements;
- Loading various components into jigs and fixtures;
- Checking integrity of product;
- Carrying out quality checks and working to strict deadlines;
- Keeping a clean working environment and general production duties.
- Be able to follow work plans;
- Have the ability to identify issues and rectify where required;
- Have good communication skills;
- Experience within an engineering / manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Monday - Thursday 7.45am - 4.45pm and Friday 7.45am - 12.30pm
Easily commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.