M&E Recruitment Consultant
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Recruitment Consultant to join their thriving Construction/M&E team near Manchester Airport.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest multi award winning independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
The M&E Recruitment Consultant will focus on the temporary and contract market and will be involved in the full 360 degree recruitment cycle from business development, sourcing candidates, attending client meetings and marketing our services.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Generating your own leads through market research and cold calling
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and under market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Managing the 360 recruitment process
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience of M&E/construction recruitment is essential
- Ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Strong influence, persuasion and networking abilities
- Driven to succeed
- Team player
What we offer you…..
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary £24K - £27K plus excellent benefits + uncapped commission
- Birthday day off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual awards conference and dinner plus many more…
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.