Role: M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50-£60K per annum
* Car or Car Allowance, Mobile phone
* Company Pension, 22 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
The Company & Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor for in medium sized M&E contract based in Sheffield. The company predominantly do commercial building services work and highend residential.
Project values can be between £100k to £5 million.
You will be working closely with the commercial director and will have a great opportunity to become a commercial manager within a period of time.
- Take off quantities
- Assist procurement in obtaining specialist quotes
- Labour and Sub-contract valuations
- Sub-contract package management
- Variations and abortive works cost management and reporting of these.
- Assist in completing tender documents for submission
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre-tender and post contract matters
- Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients and / or sub-contractors
- Technical background with a degree in quantity surveying, engineering, or another construction related subject or equivalent
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail.
- Must hold a full UK drivers' licence
- Good understanding of Contractual Laws
There is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual who is looking for a settled role in established close knit firm.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.