£60000 - £80000 per annum + Plus benefits
about 1 month ago
M & A Integration Manager - £60k-£80k
I am delighted to be working with a highly successful international market leader within the scientific field, in assisting them with recruiting for a M & A Integration Manager.
The business has grown significantly and successfully over recent years and acquisition has been a key driver of growth supplemented by organic growth of the core business. Now the business operates and has a significant global presence in Europe, America and China with further operations in other locations. As many of the acquisitions derive from previously owner managed businesses, existing locations and skill set of employees are often considered key to success so integration can be challenging geographically. However, the business believes that with the right vision, focus and measures that both the new business and the group as a whole are best served by adapting and changing so that the new business becomes consistent with Group.
The role of the M & A Integration Manager is to work collaboratively with the acquisition team, the relevant Divisional Business unit, corporate functions and the acquired business to identify, plan, drive and report on integration of the new business. Speed of execution and controlled change are highly valued in this transformation process.
- Define a clear framework and process for M&A integration planning that takes in to account Group objectives to achieve consistency in operating model (ii) due diligence findings (iii) acquisition case objectives.
- Partner with the divisions on M&A integration planning and setting business case assumptions during the due diligence process.
- With central oversight of the overall plan ensure individual work streams are appropriately aligned and coordinated and that there is a rigorous check on assumptions and plans against original objectives.
- Ensure integration plans align with integration budgets and are reported accordingly and that any requirements falling outside of approved expenditures receive appropriate approvals.
- Following completion of a transaction, support the divisions with project and programme management of the integration process working across all functional disciplines.
- Work with the divisions and functions to fine-tune the M&A integration process to drive continuous improvement in the speed and effectiveness of integrations.
- Work with divisional finance to provide regular, consolidated reports on overall progress of integration in scope at any one time (to be combined with overall M&A Board report).
Essential Education & Experience:
- Degree level qualification with any supplementary management and/or professional qualifications considered an enhancement.
- Minimum five years' experience in a senior-level project / programme management position with a strong preference for direct M&A integration experience or otherwise deeply proven experience of managing organisation change at a programme level.
- Knowledge and experience of working with standard corporate functional disciplines (Finance, IT, HR, Procurement, Estates, Legal etc) and strong familiarity with key concepts within said functions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and create momentum to get things done without direct line manager authority.
- Ability to work within tight time frames and simultaneously manages several projects.
- In depth planning and analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with working in a global matrix structure
My client has been ranked in the Sunday Times Britain's top-performing mid-market growth companies and will continue growing internationally. This is an exciting opportunity for a M & A Integration Manager who maybe looking for their next challenge.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. To be considered please apply or if you wish to find out more then please contact Debbie Lee on 07770 933868 or email me.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.