7 months ago
Not any old 'Customer Service' role: this role requires a self motivated, highly communicative customer service specialist who is 'into cars' and knows a bit about engines.
To act as Customer Technical Service Representative in a Global Automotive, Performance and Motorsport Manufacturer. The applicant is required to support colleagues internally and externally to ensure full customer satisfaction is always achieved to the highest standard.
- Ensure the smooth and timely transfer of customer purchase order requirements onto the internal MRP / ERP system
- Exhibiting at shows - up to five weekends per annum.
- To receive and pro-actively make telephone calls to deliver customer satisfaction, service and technical assistance.
- Sales order processing, from receipt to on time delivery to the customer.
- To ensure all internal departments are aware of forward and changing customer requirements.
- Account management assistance - Internal and possible external visits.
- Ensuring changing customer expectations are recorded and administered correctly.
- Compile and issue customer quotations, if required.
- Setting up and maintaining new final assembly and sub-assembly part numbers, when required.
- Keep databases up to date with contact details and correspondence.
A minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar role within a manufacturing company.
- You'll know a bit about a car's engine, and be really interested in all things car related!
- The ideal candidate will be professional both internally and externally; constantly striving to improve efficiency's within the team
- Excellent standards of communication, initiative and relations with all other departments are achieved.
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Free parking
- A very sociable company environment: with staff parties and additional Christmas holiday!
Working Hours: Hours 8.30-5.30 M-F with a 3pm finish on a Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.