If you have an eye for detail and a conscientious attitude, if you take a pride in completing a good job and you have experience of working in a stores or warehouse facility, we would be pleased to hear from you.We are looking to take on a Warehouse/ Stores Person for an ongoing period. Joining a small team of logistics workers, you will be working in a clean factory environment for a prestigious manufacturing engineering firm in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire which is easily commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
A few (but not all!) benefits:
Good rates of pay; modern facilities; subsidised canteen; free parking and an early finish on a Friday!
- Delivering correct component parts to assembly teams in the right quantity, at the right time
- Use of barcode scanners
- Replenishing low or empty component containers
- Taking receipt of delivered component parts and putting them away in storage containers, ready to be picked
- Operating non-powered and powered pallet trucks to transport component parts
- Collecting finished, assembled, products from assembly line to make sure that they reach the dispatch team in time for release to customer.
- Powered pallet truck, lifting equipment, counterbalance and/or narrow aisle forklift certificates would all be advantageous but are not essential for this role.
- Take accountability for operational processes in own area
- If you have an eye for detail and a conscientious attitude, if you take a pride in completing a good job and you have experience of working in a stores or warehouse facility, we would be pleased to hear from you.
For more information or to apply for one of these roles, please either call Hannah Macfarlane on 01242 533514 or send in your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.