Meridian Business Support are currently looking for the following to work for our prestigious client based in Bletchley. Our Client manufacture, mould and machine Aluminium/zinc parts for prestige cars, their products are trusted by major brands and all over the world.
Purpose: The purpose of the Logistic Material Controller role is to ensure the timely movement of stock within the stores area.
Location: Stores/Production Area
Shift: Early/ Late
Reporting to: Group Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- To provide an efficient and effective "goods in" service and ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the transport vehicle area is unloaded according to the time slots.
- Unload the lorry and ensure 100% accuracy information.
- To ensure all stock is correctly labelled.
- To identify, accurately check and sign for goods into the department.
- Checking received goods are to the standards expected from Broadways Stampings.
- To ensure the goods in/holding area is kept safe, secure, clean and organised.
- To ensure material is located in correct location in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the system is updated after physical moving stock.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained throughout the material stores area.
- Ensuring accuracy from production pick list to production "drop zone" information.
- Ensuring materials supply matches production requirements.
- To take ownership of warehouse area in its entirety.
- Providing holiday/sickness cover when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Forklift Driving Licence (Essential)
- Crane operator license (Essential)
- Warehouse experience (Desirable)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.