Are you an experience Warehouse Operative looking for work starting immediately ? If so, Meridian Business Support have a number of positions for Warehouse Operative/Loaders in Yate, Glouscestershire for our prestigious transport client.
PLEASE NOTE - JOB IS IN YATE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Duties will include -
- Loading and unloading lorries, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the hand held terminal
- Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
- Achieve the targets and job standards set out
- Maintain regular contact and ensure any issues are communicated
- Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work to meet operational requirements
- Any other warehouse duties
Skills and Experience-
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
- Ability to deliver good customer service
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills and working as part of a team
- Flexible work ethic
Shift times are - 5pm -2am - Monday - Friday
No experience necessary, just a willingness to work and a strong team and work ethic.
This is very hard graft and will need to consider yourself as physically fit.
Due to location and shift times, we are ideally looking for people that drive and have their own car. We do offer further incentives for drivers.
WEEKLY PAY AND IMMEDIATE STARTS
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.