My client is looking for an experienced Loader/Picker to join their busy team. You will be working 30 hours a week with a full salary of £18,000. Hours are 6:00pm to 12:30am. All roles are permanent and you can start immediately.
As a loader/picker your duties will be:
- Identify and locate different steel products, using appropriate measuring equipment and reporting faults.
- Ensure machines and all work areas are clean and tidy.
- Replenish stock in the racks.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your forklift/combi-lift at the start of your shift.
- Working as part of our team of operators, picking steel to order, as and when orders are generated.
- Collating aforementioned orders, and preparing them for loading.
- Be courteous and polite to customers.
- Unloading Lorries as necessary.
- Loading Lorries as necessary.
- Ensure you and your colleagues adhere to all current Health & Safety Legislation and Company Policy.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health and Safety Advisor.
- Attend training courses when requested.
If you are interested in being a loader/picker, please call Danielle Walker today on 01935 432434!!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.