My client who is working exclusively with Meridian are looking for a Loader to join their busy team. My client is a family owned business who invests into their staff and provide excellent training and incentives. Hours for the Loader role are 6pm - 12:30am.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, approachable and hard working and have some kind of experience within warehouse or production environments.
The duties are:
- Identify and locate different steel products, using appropriate measuring equipment and reporting faults.
- Ensure machines and all work areas are clean and tidy.
- Replenish stock in the racks.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your forklift/combi-lift at the start of your shift.
- Working as part of our team of operators, picking steel to order, as and when orders are generated.
- Collating aforementioned orders, and preparing them for loading.
- Be courteous and polite to customers.
- Unloading Lorries as necessary.
- Loading Lorries as necessary.
- Ensure you and your colleagues adhere to all current Health & Safety Legislation and Company Policy.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health and Safety Advisor.
Attend training courses when requested.
The salary is from £18,000 - £20,000 with an annual summer bonus and the opportunity to earn more and more. We are looking for people to start as soon as possible.
If you feel that this role is right for you, call now on 01935 432434.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.