£18666 - £19227 per annum
27 days ago
Do you have fluent language skills in French, German, Swedish, Korean, or Hindi as well as a good level of English? If you are also fully IT literate, possess experience of delivering excellent customer service within a call centre, customer service or possibly hospitality or retail environment, AND have a confidential work area to start this job working from home, but then eventually being office based in Exeter in Devon, then we would love to hear from you. These full time, permanent roles will start on 27 May working 9-5.30 Monday to Friday and you will work remotely until allowed to return to an office environment with your colleagues once restrictions are lifted. In the meantime, you will undertake training at home and fulfil the needs of this role where you will speak in one of the languages listed, listen to calls made by Customer Service Operatives in other businesses and analyse the quality of their calls and responses. It's a really interesting, phone based role requiring fluent language skills, excellent levels of spoken and written English, database skills and the ability to listen well.
- You will use one of the following fluent or mother tongue language skills on a daily basis: French, German, Swedish, Hindi, Korean to listen to calls made by other customer service specialists on the phone.
- Analyse content of interaction between Customers and Client Contact Centres by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language
- Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable Client to deliver outstanding customer service
- Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the project's requirements
- Attend all training required in support of your role and achieve required standards of competence in technical knowledge/ability to enable thorough understanding of client technology
- Fluency in both English and either French, German, Swedish, Hindi or Korean
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Highly effective communication skills
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Experience of being measured against performance criteria with the ability to take on board feedback for improvement
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Adequate level of spoken and written English to comprehend Client training and procedures essential
- GCSE (A- C) or equivalent qualifications in English / Languages / Mathematics essential & degree level education desirable
Working Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week 9.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday
Training will commence on 27 May 2020 and you must be available to work full time from this date. Please also note, that this role will initially be home based so you will have full access to a computer in a confidential and private work space, but that once restrictions to movement are lifted, that you will be working full time in this company's lovely office in Exeter, Devon.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.