£9.66 per hour, Benefits: overtime £14.49ph
01908 698 345
2 months ago
About the role:
- Be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- Communicate direct with customers, Retail stores and Traffic Office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- Complete all documentation relevant to your role
- Ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant.
- Have a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Be organised and thorough with a good eye for detail.
- Be able to provide excellent customer service.
- Be positive, flexible and have excellent communication skills.
- Have previous experience in a driving role.
- All drivers start times range from 05:30 to 08:00 Am
- All drivers are expected to load their own vans in the morning with support from the warehouse.
- All drivers are expected to scan all items on arrival to the stores
- All deliveries are time critical up to 12 drops per day.
- £9.66 - Basic Rate
- £14.49 - Overtime
- £19.32 - Bank Holidays
- £10.28 - Basic Rate
- £15.42 - Overtime
- £20.56 - Bank Holiday
Driving assessments will be required prior to starting.
In the first instance please email us your C.V.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.