Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit Light Van Multidrop drivers for our client based in Hemel Hempstead.
About the role:
- Be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- Communicate direct with customers, Retail stores and Traffic Office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- Complete all documentation relevant to your role
- Ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant
- Have a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Be organised and thorough with a good eye for detail
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
- Be positive, flexible and have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience in a driving role
- All drivers start times range from 05:30 to 08:00 Am
- All drivers are expected to load their own vans in the morning with support from the warehouse.
- All drivers are expected to scan all items on arrival to the stores
- All deliveries are time critical up to 12 drops per day.
- £9.05 - Basic Rate
- £13.25 - Overtime
- £18.10 - Bank Holidays
After 12 weeks:
- £10.02 - Basic Rate
- £15.03 - Overtimes
- £20.04 - Bank Holiday
Training is provided to cover the above, scanners are issued daily to drivers, which also have sat nav loaded on to them to support the driver.
Driving assessments will be required prior to starting.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.