Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Hemel Hempstead.
This is a Temp to Perm role, 50 hours per week! Monday to Friday!
- Drive company vehicles and operate company equipment in a safe and proper manner, in accordance with Company policies, procedures and legislation
- Provide a professional driving service, to meet and exceed expectations of our customers ensuring customer service level agreements are maintained.
- Follow safe working practices
- Carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to the operation of any vehicle, reporting any defects immediately
- On return to site, you will report to the traffic office for full debrief
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
- Drivers can expect to do 10-15 drops per day
Shift times & working hours
- Monday to Friday
- No Bank Holiday working required
- Start times between 05.00-06.00
- Average of 10 hours shift
- PAYE £11.25
- LTD £12.50
Experience & Qualifications
- Valid HGV Class 2 licence
- Class 2 driving experience
- No more than 6 points on licence
- CPC and Digi Card
- Knowledge of driving legislation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Multi drop experience is desirable
Why should you work for Meridian Business Support?
- Great pay rates
- Ongoing work
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Option to join a company wide scheme that offers valuable discount vouchers and lifestyle benefits
- 24 hours support from our team
Due to the nature of the work this role is physically demanding and heavy manual handling is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
If you are interested please contact Milton Keynes Team on 01908 698345!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.